Shawn

Howdy Folks

Howdy everyone,

Shawn here! I’m a 35 year old guy from southern Illinois - USA. I work in the QA management sector and on my days off, you can find me in the National Forest and state parks hiking, biking, geocaching and pretty much most forms out outdoor rec! I’m into it so much that I’ve created a YouTube for it and have made a name for myself locally. 

ive been into message forum management for many years, since the 90s. I even remember the old dialup BBS systems and of course the Usenet alt discussion boards. 

ive ran many forums including a big board with over a million posts. I just started a forum again after taking a break from it for a few years. I’m back in it and hoping to get back into the game. 

thanks for having me :)

My forum: Clearly Unspecific

Admin

Howdy Shawn 😀

You're a great example of a guy who can balance between the physical and the digital: to combine his love for outdoor hiking with online mediums and technological communication! Also, what's geocaching?? 

From a guy who has been running and involved with forums for many years, what's some advice that you would share to new webmasters? 

Joel